PLEASE READ THE DELIVERY INFORMATION BELOW. DELIVERIES ARE TAKING LONGER TO ARRIVE DUE TO COVID-19
UK DELIVERY :
- We use Royal Mail to post all items within the UK.
- With the huge increase in online shopping since Lockdown, plus Royal Mail working with reduced staff (to allow social distancing) and reduced hours, there are delays in their service at the moment.
- Please note that your order will take longer to reach you at the moment and we can't offer any guaranteed delivery times. Even Royal Mail First Class is slower at the moment and taking about 4-5 days to arrive instead of 1-2
We can not be held responsible if you choose the 1st Class delivery option and your order does not arrive for a certain date.
|Free UK 1st Class on orders over £30||Free|
|UK 1st Class on orders under £30||£3.00|
|UK 1st Class Recorded||£3.00|
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your order has been received. Then another email confirmation once your order has been shipped.
- When you checkout you can also choose to have your delivery confirmation by text message.
- Royal Mail does not count a delivery 'lost' until after 15 working days of non delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct for postage. We cannot be held responsible if you supply us with the wrong or incomplete details, although we will always do our best to help!
- We ship worldwide but in the current climate things are taking much longer with International Postal Services
- Please allow 10 - 20 working days to receive your item, but it may take longer!
- For some countries it's not possible to track every step of the parcel's delivery, just when it's left the UK and arrives at it's destination
- If you have not received your order after 20 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|USA & Canada||£8.95|
|The Rest Of The World||£8.95|
- Due to hygiene reasons, we're not able to accept returns on cosmetic glitters, face jewels or cosmetics that have either been opened or part used.
- If something is incorrect with your order please contact us on email@example.com.
- If you have placed an order and have changed your mind, then you are eligible for a refund under the Distance Selling Act. We can only accept back items that have been unused and are still in all their original packaging, so they can be resold. Any items that have been damaged or have clearly been used will not be refunded.
- You need to inform us that you'd like a refund within 14 days of receiving the items.
- You then have a further 14 days to return any items to us.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs and the safe return of any items. We can not be held responsible for any items lost in the post. We'd recommend using a tracked postal option if the package is of a significant value.
- If you have selected an upgrade to your postage option (such as next day delivery) with your order, these will not be refunded.
- A refund will then be issued for any unused items returned that are in a resale-able condition within 14 days, refunded back to the same payment method.
- Returns should be sent to
Gay Pride Shop
Make Up Or Break Up Ltd
2nd Floor Afflecks
52 Church Street
- Your statutory rights are not affected.