DELIVERIES ARE TAKING LONGER TO ARRIVE DUE TO THE UK LOCKDOWN.
The UK is going back into a minimum 4-week lockdown from Thursday 5th November 2020 until the 2nd December 2020. While we have to close our Manchester city centre store, we'll still be staying open for online orders. We will be working on reduced hours and staffing levels to allow social distancing during the lockdown, which means it will take longer to process orders. Please allow at least 5 working days for orders to arrive (we'll try our best to be quicker - but our staff safety has to come first). Thanks so much for your support during this time - we really appreciate it!
UK DELIVERY :
- We use Royal Mail to post all items within the UK.
- Please note that your order will take longer to reach you at the moment and we can't offer any guaranteed delivery times. Even Royal Mail First Class is slower at the moment and taking about 4-5 days to arrive instead of 1-2
Free UK 1st Class on orders over £30
UK 1st Class on orders under £30
UK 1st Class Recorded
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your order has been received. Then another email confirmation once your order has been shipped, which will include your tracking code.
- When you checkout you can also choose to have your delivery confirmation by text message.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct for postage. We cannot be held responsible if you supply us with the wrong or incomplete details, although we will always do our best to help!
- We ship worldwide but in the current climate things are taking much longer with International Postal Services.
- Please allow 20 - 30 working days to receive your item, but it may take longer! We've had some items take up to 2 months as there are so few flights around the world at the moment.
- For some countries it's not possible to track every step of the parcel's delivery, just when it's left the UK and arrives at it's destination country
- If you have not received your order after 30 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can trace where your order currently is in the world
- We know costs have increased to post orders from the UK to the USA. This is because the US Postal Service increased prices by 50% in 2020 to receive international mail. Sorry - these costs are out of our control!
|World Zone 1 (North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.||£11.50|
|World Zone 2 - Oceania - Including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and other islands||£11.50|
|World Zone 3 - USA||£15.50|
- Due to hygiene reasons, we're not able to accept returns on cosmetic glitters, face jewels or cosmetics that have either been opened or part used.
- If something is incorrect with your order please contact us on email@example.com.
- If you have placed an order and have changed your mind, then you are eligible for a refund under the Distance Selling Act. We can only accept back items that have been unused and are still in all their original packaging, so they can be resold. Any items that have been damaged or have clearly been used will not be refunded.
- You need to inform us that you'd like a refund within 14 days of receiving the items.
- You then have a further 14 days to return any items to us.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs and the safe return of any items. We can not be held responsible for any items lost in the post. We'd recommend using a tracked postal option if the package is of a significant value.
- If you have selected an upgrade to your postage option (such as next day delivery) with your order, these will not be refunded.
- A refund will then be issued for any unused items returned that are in a resale-able condition within 14 days, refunded back to the same payment method.
- Returns should be sent to
Gay Pride Shop
Make Up Or Break Up Ltd
2nd Floor Afflecks
52 Church Street
- Your statutory rights are not affected.