International orders take on average between 2-4 weeks to arrive, but can take longer.
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your order has been received. Then another email confirmation once your order has been shipped, which will include your tracking code (if you chose a tracked option at checkout.
- When you checkout you can also choose to have your delivery confirmation by text message.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct for postage. We cannot be held responsible if you supply us with the wrong or incomplete details, although we will always do our best to help!
TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES
- When you checkout the price will be reduced to remove the 20% tax (VAT). You will need to pay this when your order arrives in your country. Your local delivery company will send you this tax bill to pay.
- It is your responsibility to pay this tax. Some countries will not deliver the order until it has been paid. If you fail to pay this, your order may be returned back to us. We will not refund any delivery costs if this happens.
- We ship worldwide by using Royal Mail, who will then pass the package to your local delivery company in your country. Not every country will allow the UK to send a fully tracked parcel.
- Please allow 20 - 90 working days to receive your item. We're not able to give exact timescales, as every country has different processes and customs departments.
- We know costs have increased to post orders from the UK to the USA. This is because the US Postal Service increased prices by 50% in 2020 to receive international mail. Sorry - these costs are out of our control!
|World Zone 1 (North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.||£11.50|
|World Zone 2 - Oceania - Including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and other islands||£11.50|
|World Zone 3 - USA||£15.50|