Our website pictures
Does the product you've received bought look slightly different to the item you saw online? Every effort is made to ensure the images on our website are a fair representation of the products we sell, but we can't guarantee this. There are several reasons why the pictures online might look different.
- Our photos of the products have all been taken in a studio with white LED lights, which can make some items look more vivid or brighter, or make some colour shades look different.
- The actual products you receive may look different in daylight or some types of artificial light sources, rather than our studio lighting.
- The images on our website may also look different online depending on the type of device you used to view our website and how bright your screen was at the time.
- The products we sell are mass produced in over 30 different countries and there will always be differences in manufacturing processes, or between different batches of products made in different factories, which can also affect colours or shades.
- We can not be held responsible if the item you have received is a slightly different colour shade, however we do accept returns in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 (detailed below).
Our returns policy
- Due to hygiene reasons, we're not able to accept returns on cosmetic glitters, face jewels or cosmetics that have either been opened, part used or the seal has been broken.
- If a mistake has been made with your order please contact us on email@example.com.
- If you have placed an order and have changed your mind, then you are eligible for a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014. We can only accept back items that have been unused and are still in all their original packaging, so they can be resold. Any items that have been damaged or have clearly been used will not be refunded.
- You need to inform us that you'd like a refund within 14 days of receiving the items.
- You then have a further 14 days to return any items to us.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs and the safe return of any items. We can not be held responsible for any items lost in the post. We'd recommend using a tracked postal option if the package is of a significant value.
- If you have selected an upgrade to your postage option (such as next day delivery) with your order, these will not be refunded.
- A refund will then be issued for any unused items returned that are in a resale-able condition within 14 days, refunded back to the same payment method.
- Returns should be sent to
Gay Pride Shop
Make Up Or Break Up Ltd
2nd Floor Afflecks
52 Church Street
- Your statutory rights are not affected.