Skip to content
Our returns policy
- Due to hygiene reasons, we're not able to accept returns on cosmetic glitters, face jewels or cosmetics that have either been opened, part used or the seal has been broken.
- Books can only be returned if they are still in pristine condition, with no damage at all to the pages or the spines.
- We can only accept back items that have been unused and are still in all their original packaging and with their tags and labels intact, so they can be resold. Any items that have been damaged or have clearly been used will not be refunded.
- If a mistake has been made with your order please contact us on email@example.com.
- If you have placed an order and have changed your mind, then you are eligible for a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014. You need to inform us that you'd like a refund within 14 days of receiving the items.
- You then have a further 14 days to return any items to us.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs and the safe return of any items, which must arrive back with us in the same condition you received them. We can not be held responsible for any returned items lost in the post. We'd recommend using a tracked postal option if the package is of a significant value. If an item is damaged in the post through no fault of your own, then we will refund any return postage costs.
- When returning an item, please include your order number in with the return.
- If you have selected an upgrade to your postage option (such as next day delivery) with your order, these will not be refunded.
- A refund will then be issued for any unused items returned that are in a resale-able condition within 14 days, refunded back to the same payment method.
- Returns should be sent to
Gay Pride Shop
Make Up Or Break Up Ltd
2nd Floor Afflecks
52 Church Street
- Your statutory rights are not affected.