Progress Pride Flag Twin Layer Face MaskRegular price £8.00
Social distancing and good hand hygiene are the best ways to protect yourself and others against coronavirus. The UK government now recommends face coverings as an additional measure for the general public where social distancing is more difficult to achieve, like public transport or when you're shopping.
These high quality face masks are made in Europe to the same high standard as the top quality swimwear Swimzi have become famous for!
- The unique LGBTQ+ progress pride flag design by Daniel Quasar
- Made of 2 layers. A polyester outer, which is lightweight and durable and a cotton inner with anti bacterial and anti fungal treatment
- A built in pouch in the inner to insert a mask filter. Filters are not included, but kitchen roll or a coffee filter are perfect for this. Or you can buy our PM 2.5 Face Mask Filters
- The ties are made of an elastic/spandex compound and do not itch like regular, plain elastic
- Fully machine washable up to 60 degrees and guaranteed for at least 35 washes
- These are not hospital grade PPE items - let's keep those supplies free for our amazing healthcare and key worker colleagues
- Due to hygiene reasons, this mask is not returnable
You could also make your own mask, it you're handy too! A great guide to make your own from Which Magazine is here.